Amaze your friends when you return home!
Pizza, Ice-cream, Chocolate Cake and Sorbetto
Learn how to prepare a typical Neapolitan Pizza and a delicious Ice Cream. Cooking Course with Dinner – Small Groups
The Class Includes
- Dinner with drinks
- Duration: 3 approx. (training included)
- Start Time: 6:15PM
- Season: All year round – Thursday
- Meeting point / Terminal: Central location in Florence (further details will be provided after booking).
Cooking Class in Florence
Tour Code TH0021
What Makes this Class Unique
- Learn how to prepare a delicious Neapolitan pizza
- Small groups max 12 people
- Enjoy an amazing homemade Ice Cream
- Fun, Food and Friends
- Not available for children under the age of 8 years
Followed by an expert Chef you will learn how to prepare the “real” Neapolitan Pizza, a Vanilla Ice –cream, a Chocolate cake and the famous “Sorbetto“, a frozen dessert with natural fruit juices.
You will learn all activities involved in the creation and the working of the dough, following the traditional method for a tasty Neapolitan pizza. You will learn all the types of flour, the amount of ingredients needed, how to manipulate the dough and the products used for making the sauce.
You will discover the secrets for making the handmade ice-cream, a delicious Dessert with chocolate produced by the best Tuscan chocolate manufacturers and the fragrant “Sorbetto”, using only the freshest natural ingredients.
A dinner with the prepared dishes follows, accompanied by good Tuscan wine in a fun and friendly atmosphere………….