The irresistibly delicious sweet recipes of the Great Tuscan, Sicilian and Neapolitan tradition
Are you a real sweet tooth? Do not miss this tour: you will learn how to prepare (and eat) the best of traditional Italian sweets!
The Class Includes
- English speaking assistant
- Cooking lessons
- Lunch with drinks
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Start Time: 10:00AM
- Season: From April 1 to November 14
- When: Wednesday
- Meeting point / Terminal: Central location in Florence (further details will be provided after booking).
Class Code TH0039
What Makes this Class Unique
- Discover the secrets of sweet traditional recipes
- Have fun in a friendly atmosphere
- Taste the delicious Italian pastries
- Children under the age of 8 not admitted
Back at home, you will be able to brilliantly re-create the sweets which you will have learnt to make for your family and friends, by following the recipes, which will be given to you at the lesson’s end.
By using the proper utensils, your Chef-teacher will show you how to make:
- Cantucci of Prato with almonds, delectable Tuscan biscuits, that can be eaten by themselves or, if you follow tradition, dunked in a small glass of Vin Santo (Holy wine);
- Sicilian Cannoli, a famous and irresistible recipe, which involves the use of fresh ricotta, candied fruit and fine flakes of chocolate;
- Neapolitan Pastiera, based on cooked wheat, fresh ricotta, flavoured with cinnamon, vanilla and deliciously scented orange-flower water.
After you have extracted the pastries from the oven, you will be able to taste them after the light lunch accompanied by various beverages, which also includes tagliatelle prepared by the Chef with hard ground floor in a fresh sauce of the season.