A Fun Lesson and a Delicious Tasting Experience, learn how to do it in Florence!
Friendly and relaxing atmosphere, and chat with friends in a house in Florence.
MILLEFOGLIE and TIRAMISU’, the most beloved Italian desserts
Prepare and taste them in Florence!
Are you a real sweet tooth? Do not miss this tour: you will learn how to prepare (and eat) the best of traditional Italian sweets!
The Class Includes
- Professional Chef
- Tiramisù Tasting
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Start Time: 03:30PM
- Season: from April to October
- When: Tuesday and Thursday
- Meeting point / Terminal: Central location in Florence (further details will be provided after booking).
Cooking Class in Florence
Class Code TH0050
What Makes this Class Unique
- Learn from a Professional Chef
- Delicious Tasting of two types of Tiramisu and Millefoglie with drinks
- Learn how to prepare two famous Italian desserts and amaze family and friends once back home
- Friendly and relaxing atmosphere
- Children under the age of 12 not admitted
Enjoy this extraordinary experience, comfortably sat in a pleasant Florentine dining-room, where our professional hostess will show you how to make two different tasteful types of tiramisu; you can even try and practice to learn her traditional technique.
Prepare the Tiramisu with the classic recipe and with a fragrant and summery one made of strawberries.
But that’s not all: while you wait for your tiramisu to get cold in order to be tasted, the professional chef who guides you will also teach you how to prepare a delicious and original Millefoglie, stuffed with fresh “ricotta” cheese…simply amazing and easy to prepare!Enjoy the final tasting of the delights prepared together with a small group of “sweet lovers”, passionate of the Italian cuisine like you.
Now you are ready to taste the most fabulous Italian desserts, served with drinks; these wonderful recipes will allow you to prepare your own Tiramisu to surprise friends and family once back home.
A funny and delightful cooking demonstration dedicated to small groups only.