Live a real Chianti experience ! ! !
Horse-drawn wagon Private and shared outings through the Chianti
What better way to explore and enjoy the beautiful, rolling Tuscan hills near Florence and their fascinating history and culture than at the slow pace of an old-fashion horse-drawn wagon!
Come and enjoy the beautiful, rolling, Tuscan hills near Florence and their fascinating history and culture at the slow pace of an old-fashion horse-drawn wagon.
Our horse and wagon excursions mostly stay off sealed roads and pass among the olive groves and vineyards of Chianti, with views of castles, villas and farmhouses along the way.
Hop on and join your guide and gentle draft horses for an unforgettable sightseeing tour of Chianti Hills.
Enjoy a memorable day with us with
Chianti Wines and Villas Horse & Wagon Tour
Chianti Wines & Villas
A unique opportunity to learn about the history, the territory and the wines of the famous winery of the Marchesi de’ Frescobaldi, known throughout the world for their fine wines. You will be guests in the cellars and on the premises of Marchesi de’ Frescobaldi. You will have the opportunity to sample some Tuscan delicacies.
Carriage will take you to the nearby and majestic Castello di Montegufoni with its splendid garden, an enchanting visit you will surely appreciate.
Available from Monday to Friday
Duration 5 hours
- Morning Tour with Wine Tasting & Light Lunch
- 10.00 AM – Departure of the Wagon Tour
- 10.30 AM – Visit to the gardens of Castello di Montegufoni, former home of the Sitwells
- 12.00 AM – Visit to the cellars, wine tasting and light lunch at Villa Frescobaldi
- 02.30 PM – Return to our station
- From 4 to 10 Pax € 195 per Person
- 20% Discount for Children under 12 years old