Live a real Chianti experience ! ! !
Horse-drawn wagon Private and shared outings through the Chianti
What better way to explore and enjoy the beautiful, rolling Tuscan hills near Florence and their fascinating history and culture than at the slow pace of an old-fashion horse-drawn wagon!
Come and enjoy the beautiful, rolling, Tuscan hills near Florence and their fascinating history and culture at the slow pace of an old-fashion horse-drawn wagon.
Our horse and wagon excursions mostly stay off sealed roads and pass among the olive groves and vineyards of Chianti, with views of castles, villas and farmhouses along the way.
Hop on and join your guide and gentle draft horses for an unforgettable sightseeing tour of Chianti Hills.
Enjoy a memorable day with us with
Chianti Cellars and Castles Horse & Wagon Tour
Chianti Cellars and Castles
A cultural, uncommon and rich itinerary, we will visit the magnificent Castello di Montefugoni, with its splendid garden and the ancient Castello di Poppiano Guicciardini, to enjoy a visit to the historical cellars, and taste their superb production of wines. Also of particular interest the antique medieval tower, from which you can admire a wonderful and unparalleled panorama of the hills and vineyards around, yes that’s real Chianti !
We will proceed on through the countryside to reach a Restaurant, where you will be served with a typical Tuscan Lunch.
From Monday to Saturday
Duration 6 hours
- Morning Tour with Wine Tasting & Lunch
- 10.00 AM – Departure of the Wagon Tour
- 10.30 AM – Visit to the cellars, Wine Tasting at Castello di Poppiano – Guicciardini Estate
- 01.30 PM – Typical Tuscan Lunch at Restaurant
- 03.00 PM – Visit to the gardens of Castello di Montegufoni, former home of the Sitwells
- 05.00 PM – Return to our station
- From 4 to 10 Pax € 195 per Person
- 20% Discount for Children under 12 years old