The magic of an ancient night at court in a XVth century Palace.
A Romantic Italian night, not to be forgotten………….. the best renowned Italian music and a superb Dinner Tuscan style.
A very special evening in a magnificent setting, a typical Tuscan dinner which will allow you to add meaning and value to your stay in wonderful Florence.
Renaissance banquet: the magic of an ancient night at court in the XVth Borghese Palace.
The Tour Includes
- 4 Course Dinner with Drinks
- Duration: 2 hours approx
- Start Time: 7:45PM
- High Season: from April to October – Everyday
- Meeting point / Terminal: Central location in Florence (further details will be provided after booking).
Tour Code TH0011
What Makes this Tour Unique
- Sumptuous Banquet in a Noble Residence
- Music from Harps and flutes and Renaissance costumes
- If you want, experience the fifteenth century’s Dance Steps!
- 0 – 01 years old: Free
- 02 – 08 years old: € 32,50 p.p
Experience an unforgettable Renaissance evening in the magnificent setting of the ancient halls of a noble residence. You will be involved in the typical atmosphere of a Florentine fifteenth century banquet gladdened by the sound of a harp and flute, the sweet voice of a soprano and dances of the period.
Waiters, musicians, dancers and the jester, all in beautiful Renaissance costumes will make you feel part of the evening. If you wish, you can also try their typical costumes and learn some fifteenth century dancing steps.
At the end of the evening, that will have a duration of around two hours, each guest will receive a personalized parchment with the emblem of the palace to certify the participation in this magical “Ancient Night at Court“.
- Welcome Drink
- Bresaola with rocket and pine nuts
- Home-grown tomatoes with mozzarella
- Risotto with asparagus
- Ravioli with spinach and ricotta filling served with tomato and basil sauce
Main course and Garnish:
- Beef steak with roast potatoes or
- Cinta Senese fillet in a pastry crust with roast potatoes or
- Pie of black sea bass fillet and potatoes with mussel sauce
- Dessert: Tiramisù and Bavarian cream
- Drinks: Water, Chianti D.O.C.G, American coffee