Love horses and nature but you never managed to ride one?
For those interested in spending a relaxing holiday in Tuscany, Chianti is just the perfect place to indulge such passion. A tour with sight of the most breath-taking Tuscan hills and landscapes of the region.
Horseback Chianti Riding Tour with Wine Tasting plus Lunch
The Tour Includes
- Staff Assistance
- Services of a qualified expert guide
- Visit of 2 Typical Tuscan Villages
- A well-mannered horse for the duration of the ride
- Helmets and activity insurance
- A brief lesson before the ride departs
- Availability: Everyday From April to October
- Depart: Morning at 10:00AM
- Horse Riding Duration: Approx 2 hours
- Total Duration: Approx 6 hours
- Includes: Tuscan Meal + 4 Wine Tastings
- Meeting point / Terminal: Chianti Village (further details will be provided after booking)
Private tour for couple and small groups
2 Pax € 190 per Person
4 Pax € 165 per Person
6 Pax € 140 per Person
8 Pax € 120 per Person
Tour Code TH0111
What Makes this Tour Unique
- Private tour for couple and small groups
- Horse riding between vineyards and olive groves
- 3 Wine Tastings
- 1 Vin Santo tasting
- 1 EVO Tasting
- Guide, Insurance and Lunch
- Gorgeous Views
- Transfer by car to the winery where the experience takes place
Riding horses in Chianti is one unique and unforgettable experience: imagine yourself surrounded by the sounds of nature, relaxed, losing the horizon amongst the rows of vines: this is a heavenly experience even for an experienced horseman.
The Chianti hills are some of the loveliest in all of Tuscany. Lush, verdant, and filled with mystery and romance; the countryside is ideal for horse riding. There is nothing quite like enjoying the sounds and smells of an earthy Tuscan morning on horseback.
A private horseback-riding experience in the heart of Chianti should be on your bucketlist of things to do on your vacation in Italy, and is a memorable experience as you immerse yourself in the ancient rural culture that has made this special region so famous.
You’ll ride through vineyards, olive groves and medieval villages. You will stop by some amazing cellars and fantastic gardens and will get to know about the Extra Virgil Olive Oil production process and Chianti Wines. This tour will end with a delicious tasting of fine wines and Oil accompanied by local, organic produce. Complicity created between rider and horse will do the rest, creating a general feeling of well being, helping to overcome worries and stress. A riding weekend in Chianti is more than a tour and more than a touristic experience: by the time you go back home, you will feel enriched, delighted, happier.
Getting in tune with such an intelligent animal like a horse is rejuvenating for body and soul: cross the Chianti countryside paths led by an expert guide, admire those world famous hills covered by olive groves and vineyards and get in tune with nature, your horse and yourself. Before starting the tour you will be given a brief theoretical introduction by your tour guide.