Just Can’t Wait to
A memorable and funny tour will give you the chance to appreciate Florence as the capital of art, beauty and fashion.
The Tour Includes
- Staff Assistance
- Professional Local Guide
- Guided visit
- Includes: Entrance fee to Santa Maria Novella Church and Gucci or Ferragamo Museum
- Depart – Return: 9:20AM – 03:30PM approx.
- Duration: 6 hours 10 minutes
- Availability: All year round everyday, except Sunday and Monday
- Meeting point / Terminal: Pick up at your hotel if located in downtown Florence
- Or Central location in Florence (further details will be provided after booking).
Tour Code TH0052
What Makes this Tour Unique
- Visit the famous Officina Santa Maria Novella
- Visit the laboratory of a Master Parfumier who can create your personal fragrance
- Discover Tornabuoni streets and its beautiful ateliers
- Visit Gucci or Ferragamo Museum
Florence, birthplace of Renaissance, is striking for its magical atmosphere, for its magnificent palaces, but also for its many handicrafts shops and old ateliers.
You will meet your private guide at your hotel and you will reach the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella where you will admire “the Maggiore Chapel”; on its walls Ghirlandaio painted the life stories of the “Virgin”. Your guide will show to you some aspects of the daily life of that time, focusing on the main trend features: decorations, environments portraits, introducing you to the fashion of Renaissance!
Then your tour will proceeds with the guided visit of the famous Officina of Santa Maria Novella and you could admire the Museum, the Sacristy and the Old Pharmacy, where the essences and perfumes were prepared. Your guide, with a pleasant walk through the historical streets of Florence, will bring you to a perfume workshop where you can be introduced to the world of the fragrances! The “laboratory” is located in an old and gorgeous Palace in the hearth of the city, the Master Perfumier, will show to you all the essences and he will explain how a scent is created. For a wedding, an anniversary or just to amaze your partner take the incredible opportunity to create your personal fragrance! You will bring at home a really special present, unique all over the world (this kind of service will be on request , rates to be advised).
After lunch (free), enjoy your shopping tour: your expert guide will lead you through the most elegant streets of Florence, including the famous Via de’ Tornabuoni, where you can find the most prestigious Shops of Haute Couture. Stop at the Ferragamo or Gucci Museum.