Learn how to make traditional Pasta and a delicious Dessert !
Handmade Pasta and typical Dessert Cooking Class in the Heart of Florence with Lunch & Drinks.
Experience a Hands-on Pasta Lesson and discover the art and the secrets to preparing the most popular Italian dish!
The Class Includes
- English speaking assistant
- Cooking lessons
- Lunch with drinks
- Duration: 3 hours 15 Minutes
- Start Time: 11:35AM
- Season: From April 1 to November 14
- When: Saturday
- Meeting point / Terminal: Central location in Florence (further details will be provided after booking).
Class Code TH0044
What Makes this Class Unique
- Discover the secrets needed to prepare the best handmade pasta every time, as well as a delicious dessert
- 3 types of Pasta and 3 types of sauces
- A delicious and typical Italian dessert
- Friendly atmosphere guaranteed
- Children under the age of 8 not admitted
On this course you can learn to make your own real fresh pasta following ancient Italian traditions using flour, eggs and other ingredients.
Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you will learn how to make pasta, both using a rolling pin and a pasta machine. You will make three different types of pasta with three different sauces and a typical Italian dessert.
The course will be followed by lunch with the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine and a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Fresh Pasta Class
- Fresh egg pasta
- Fresh water pasta
- Bolognese sauce
- Tomato basil and garlic pasta sauce
- Panna cotta with strawberry sauce
- Fresh Egg Pasta
- Fresh Water Pasta
- Tomato and garlic Pasta Sauce
- Ravioli Ricotta and Eggplant
- White Meat Ragù
- Lemon Sorbet