Visit a Chianti local market where accompanied by the Chef you will select fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal !
Learn how to purchase the proper ingredients at the market and cook a typical Tuscan meal.
Course plus Lunch or Dinner.
Cook a typical everyday Tuscan meal !
The Class Includes
- English speaking Chef
- Cooking lessons
- Lunch or Dinner with drinks
- Duration: 4 hours
- Start Time: 09:30AM
- When: Every Thursday
- Meeting point / Terminal: Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (FI)
Class Code TH01203
What Makes this Class Unique
- Shopping at Local Market
- Cook everyday Tuscan meal
- Learn from an expert Chef
On this course you can learn to cook a typical everyday Tuscan meal, starting off by choosing the ingredients in season.
Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you will visit an historic local market, where you will select the ingredients that you will then use to prepare a Typical Tuscan meal (starter, first course and dessert) in a top class cookery school.
The course will be followed by Lunch or Dinner with the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine and a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- APPETIZER: Tomato Porridge / Raw Fried Coccoli and Stracchino/ Tuscan mixed Croutons (based on seasonal products)
- FIRST: Homemade Pasta with Seasoning Combined (based on seasonal products)
- DESSERT: Tiramisu or Panna Cotta