Rush no more, no need to run around ! ! !
Fiat 500: a True Icon of Italian Style
Let’s head for the beautiful Chianti Hills, Let your mind focus on all the beauty surrounding you: old trees, ancient hills, country roads. Immerse yourself in the incredible Tuscany atmosphere. Visit villages of Chianti and enjoy 3 wine tastings always served along with typical Tuscan Produce.
Live a memorable day with our Vintage Fiat 500 Chianti Tour
The Tour Includes
- Staff Assistance
- Original Vintage FIAT 500
- Guide and Training for Beginners
- Professional English Tour Escort
- Guided Visit of 3 Tuscan Villages
- Includes: TUSCAN MEALS + 3 WINE AND OLIVE OIL TASTING
- Departure: 10:00 AM
- Duration: Approx 6 hours
- Availability: Every Day of the Week
- Meeting point / Terminal: Chianti Village (further details will be provided after booking)
- A Third-Party Insurance for Civil liability is included in the price of the tour
2 Pax 215 € per person
4 Pax 200 € per person
6 Pax 190 € per person
8 Pax 180 € per person
Tour Code TH0110
What Makes this Tour Unique
- Private tour for couples and small groups
- A wonderful itinerary through Chianti
- Visit Chianti Villages
- Genuine Tuscan Produce
- Wine & Olive Oil Tastings
We start with an explanation about the Fiat 500 Vintage, how to deal and how to talk with them (they are almost 50 years old!).
Our colourful FIAT 500s will follow the ancient and famous path of Via Francigena, here you will enjoying postcard-like views and landscapes.
Drive through Chianti’s iconic landscapes, be part of a magical experience that will throw you back in history and immerse yourself in some breathe-taking landscapes. Despite its limited extension, Chianti area features an impressive number of monuments, attractions and offer endless experiences such as wine and local, organic products tastings.
Immerse yourself in the incredible Tuscany atmosphere and discover the secrets visiting our precious selection of cellars, while sampling some of the best wines in the world. Each experience ends in a local farmhouse where you will learn the ancient methods of wine and olive oil production, here you will be served with a tasting of local, delicious and genuine products, the way it’s been done in our colonicas in the past centuries to locals, pilgrims and any sort of traveller.