Taste Eno-Gastronomic Tuscany !
Between the Art Cities of Florence and Siena, there’s an amazing place with gentle rolling hills, famous all over the world for its landscape, ancient villages, fine food and excellent wines, Chianti.
If you find yourself in Tuscany and would like to visit quickly the most important tourist attractions of the area, and are also tantalized by Italian food, we are glad to present you, our Gourmet and Tasting Helicopter Tours – flights with fast transfers, even from and to your location in the region, if practicable, and introduce you to the best of Eno-Gastronomic Tuscany.
Exciting – Thanks to the possibility to fly at altitudes lower than those of an airplane, you will enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the Italian territory.
The City Tours will let you flying over breathtaking landscapes the stunning Mediterranean coastline, Tuscany, the Lakes.
The Gourmet Tours will offer you an all-around experience made up of evocative views, visits of the most renowned wineries, tasting of fine wines and typical regional gastronomic delights.
You will have the chance to walk the streets of ancient Chianti, of the Castles, of Brunello di Montalcino, Montepulciano, San Gimignano and many more. You will be able to reach the best resorts and spas located throughout our country by landing directly on site.
Gourmet and Tasting Helicopter Tours in Tuscany
PRICES VALID FOR THE WHOLE HELICOPTER ( MAX 5 PAX)
Wine & Gourmet Experience
(Winery + Lunch)
(2 Wineries + Lunch)
Customized Flights Quoted upon Request
Luxury tax is not applied on ” Tours & Excursions ” flights
- Prices are in Euro and include visits to Wineries and Gourmet Experiences,VAT and taxes.
- Wines not included in Restaurants.
- Wineries in the Bolgheri Tours are subject to availability and selection from the following:
- Tenuta dell’Ornellaia
- Tenuta San Guido “Sassicaia”
- Tenuta Antinori Guado al Tasso
- Tenuta “Gaia” Ca’ Marcanda
- All the mentioned Restaurants are Michelin Starred.
- It’s possible to arrange and combine “ad hoc” visits to different Wineries.
- Flight times are indicative and stated in minutes.
- Prices are subject to helicopter availability upon reservation.
- Tours and itineraries of flight are subject to competent authorities approval.
Please watch the luggage limitation, surplus baggage may not be loaded.
We are able to offer exclusive advantages and unique services:
- Safety – Tuscany Holidays cooperates with companies licensed to public transport operations by means of an AOC (Air Operator’s Certificate), with fleet and an EASA Part 145 Approved maintenance organization which ensures the highest maintenance standards.
- Twin-engine and Single-engine Helicopters – different types of aircraft at its disposal, in order to offer flexibility in terms of price, to meet all kind of travel requirements and ensure utmost safety in specific flight conditions, in compliance with all the regulations in force: fly over congested areas, operate on elevated helipads (possible only with a twin-engine) and transport passengers with specific insurance limitations.
- Multi crew – Offers the possibility to have a second pilot without additional costs, an extra in terms of safety and professionalism.
Up to 8 passengers with luggage – Provides a wide range of choice: it has a fleet with helicopters that can seat up to 8 passengers with luggage of standard dimensions, within MTOW limits
- Comfort on board – Allows travelling with comfort, with VIP and soundproof interiors.