Discover the enchantment of the Ligurian Coast with Boat trip.
A view of the UNESCO coastal heritages from sea and land. Where Heaven Meets the sea & is only distinguishable by the thin white horizon.
Cinque Terre and Portovenere an amazing tour with unique and gorgeous landscapes
Small Group – Luxury Day Trip from Florence
The Tour Includes
- English speaking Guide
- Qualified Driver
- Transport in Luxury Minivan
- Entrance ticket to the Park of the Cinque Terre
- Boat trip ticket
- Typical Lunch, drinks included
- Duration: 11 hours 30 minutes
- Season: From April to October
- When: Monday and Tuesday
- Start Time: 08:00AM
- pick-up and drop-off at your hotel*
- Meeting point / Terminal: Central location in Florence (further details will be provided after booking).
Tour Code TH0065
180 € – Book Now !
Cinque Terre and Portovenere
*For those staying in hotels in the downtown.
What Makes this Tour Unique
- Be enchanted by the charm of the Ligurian coast, with its pastel coloured houses and Medieval fishing -villages clinging to the rocky cliffs.
- Admire Lerici at the end of the curving coastline – Riomaggiore with its medieval coloured towers – houses, stairways and small squares. Take a romantic stroll along the scenic Via dell’Amore leading to Manarola, another small village nestling in a gorge.
- Admire the rugged coast from the sea by taking a short excursion by boat. Discover Vernazza, a jewel perched on a stony outcrop with a small port and be dazzled by Portovenere a historical jewel surrounded by the unique landscape.
- 0 – 1 years old: 50% discount
- 2 – 8 years old: 30% discount
Following the roads suspended between sky and sea with medieval villages of fishermen tenaciously clinging onto the rocks admire the charm of the pastel colored houses from the sea, the bell towers and olive trees that lean out from the terracing, until discovering at the extremity of this embracing coast the magic of a village celebrated by Byron and Shelley. Driving through the “azure motorway” along a stretch of Tyrrhenian coast, we will enjoy the sight of the white marble quarries of the Apuan Alps, then we enter the Ligurian territory reaching Riomaggiore, the beautiful village of the Cinque Terre, characterized by medieval colored tower-houses, steps, alleys and small squares, between two steep hilly terracings.
From here, you will take a stroll along the famous and romantic “Via dell’Amore“, a smooth and suggestive walk on the cliffs leading to Manarola, the small village of the Cinque Terre in the gorge of a high promontory among vines, olive trees and fragrant Mediterranean maquis.
We continue by uncovering Vernazza, one of the “Most Beautiful Hamlets in Italy“, a jewel perched on a rocky promontory, which stretches out towards the sea with a small port against green hills, carved into terracing created by men. Admire the houses from the beach with the colors tarnished by salt, disappear among the lanes with dozens of shops and be tempted by the seafood cuisine in a typical restaurant. You will admire the beauty of these beautiful places from the sea in a boat (**) along the stretch between Vernazza and Portovenere: one hour of navigation embracing the arch of the beautiful rugged coast that welcomes the picturesque villages just visited.
Portovenere is waiting maintaining the ancient promise of “beauty” encompassed in its same name. A gemstone rich of history and art placed in the splendor of a natural landscape that is unique in the world. Take a walk along the seaside and among the shops that sell typical products and local handicrafts then visit the Gothic Church of San Pietro (1198) decorated with the typical white and black bands, perched on top of the promontory and built on the remains of a Roman temple dedicated to the goddess Venus, then admire the medieval sculptures of the Collegiate of San Lorenzo (1130) and the imposing Castello Doria overlooking the hamlet.
(**) In case of adverse weather conditions, the transfer will take place by minivan instead of by boat.